01. Why we process your personal data.
We only process personal data provided by users visiting our website so we can provide a functional website page together with our services and content. We process data only on legal basis mentioned in the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
02. Description of data processing.
Every time our website is visited, our web page automatically collects information and data from the device which initiates the communication. We collect data like:
Informations about your browser (and its version), operating system, your internet service provider, IP adress, accessing date and time, web pages from which our website is visited, web pages accessed by the user’s system through different pages or ads on the internet.
03. Purpose of data processing.
Temporarily storing the user’s IP adress in our system are necessary to allow our web page to establish a connection with your device. Therefore, the user’sIP adress is stored while the user is still on our website.
Data is stored in journal files to allow a good functioning of the web page. In addition, this allows us to optimize and secure our web page. Processing the data with marketing purposes is not present in this context.
04. Legal basis for data processing.
For the purpose of this website, our processing of data is based on the following legal principles:
The legal basis for the temporary storage of data and log files is Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR, since storage is necessary to protect the legitimate interests of our company or a third party and interests, fundamental rights and the freedoms of the data subject do not take precedence over the aforementioned interest.
05. Storage time.
Data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer needed to reach the purpose for which it was collected. In the case of collecting the data for the provision of the website, this moment is represented by the end of the respective session.
If the data is stored in log files, this occurs at the latest after seven days. Further storage is possible. In this case, the IP addresses of the users are deleted or removed so that a caller-based assignment is no longer possible.
06. Opposition and elimination.
Gathering data for providing the website and storing data in log files is absolutely necessary for the operation of the website. Therefore, there is no opposition from the user. If the user wants to prevent storage, they have to leave the website and refrain from accessing it in the future.
07. Usage of cookies.
We need cookies for the following applications:
Adopt language settings
The following data is stored and transmitted to cookies:
User data collected from technically required cookies is not used to create user profiles.
The legal basis for data processing above is Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR, as storage is necessary to protect a legitimate interest of our company or of a third party and the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not have priority above the interest mentioned above. In order to minimize the interference implied by this processing of data within the user’s rights and freedoms, the user data thus collected is pseudonymized by technical measures. Thus, it is no longer possible to correlate the data with the caller user. The data will not be stored together with other user personal data. When you visit our website, an information message notifies you of the use of analytical cookies and sends you this statement on data protection. In this context, there is a note on how to prevent cookies from being stored in browser settings.
08. Contact Form, Cellphone and E-mail address.
There is a contact form on our website that can be used for electronic contact. If the user takes advantage of this possibility, the entered data will be sent to us and stored. These datas are:
Username, E-mail address
Alternatively, you can contact us via the specified email address or phone. In this case the user’s personal data will be stored by e-mail or telephone, especially the e-mail address or telephone number.
In this context, data is not passed on to third parties except WEBBO. The data is submitted for storage in the WEBBO data centers and for the preparation of analyzes and strategies for WEBBO business activities. They can be transferred to another EU or EEA country or Switzerland.
The legal basis for data processing is Article 6, paragraph. (1) (a) of the GDPR if the user has given his / her consent.
The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted within the framework of sending an e-mail is Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR. If the purpose of the e-mail message is the conclusion of a contract, then the additional legal basis for processing is Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR.
The processing of personal data is only useful for handling the contact. In the case of e-mail contact, this is also the legitimate interest in data processing.
Other personal data processed during the transmission process serve to prevent inappropriate use of the contact form and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
Data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. For personal data entered in the contact form and those sent by email, this is the situation when the corresponding conversation ends with the user. The conversation is concluded where it can be inferred from the circumstances that the facts in question have finally been clarified.
Additional personal data collected during the transmission of the process will be deleted after a period of at least seven days.
The user has the possibility to revoke at any time the consent to the processing of personal data. If the user contacts us by e-mail, they may object to the storage of their personal data at any time by email at the address given in the legal notice. In such a situation, transformation can not continue. If an action has already been taken on the basis of the communication already made and has legally binding consequences for us or the person involved, we have the right to refuse the waiver request if we can base our processing on one of the legal bases referred to in Article 6 of GDPR.
All personal data stored during our contact will be deleted in this case.
09. User's Rights.
If your personal data is processed by you, you are affected by GDPR and you have the following rights to us as responsible person:
Right to information
You can ask us to confirm that personal data relating to you will be processed by us. If such processing is available, you may request the following information:
- the purpose of processing personal data;
- the categories of personal data processed;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal information relating to you has been or is still being disclosed to you;
- the planned duration of the storage of personal data relating to you or, if it is not possible to communicate such specific information in this respect, the criteria for determining the storage period;
- the existence of a right to rectification or deletion of personal data relating to you, a right to restrict our processing or a right to object to such processing;
- the existence of a right to appeal to a supervisory authority;
- any available information on the origin of the data if personal data are not collected from the data subject;
- the existence of the automated decision-making process, including the creation of profiles under Article 22 (1) and (4) of the GDPR, and – at least in these situations – significant information on the logic involved and the object and effects of such processing for the person concerned;
You have the right to request information about whether your personal data is transferred to a third country or an international organization. In this context, you may request to be informed of the appropriate safeguards under Article 46 of the GDPR on Transmission.
Right to rectification
You are entitled to rectification and / or completion to us if your personal data processed is incorrect or incomplete. We need to make the correction immediately after you inform us about the correctness of this data collection.
The right to limit the processing
Under the following conditions, you may request to restrict the processing of personal data about you:
- if you dispute the accuracy of your personal data in a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of personal data;
- processing is illegal and you refuse to delete your personal data and request restrict the use of personal data;
- nu mai avem nevoie de datele cu caracter personal în scopul prelucrării, dar aveți nevoie de acestea pentru a înainta, exercita sau apăra acțiuni în justiție, sau
- we no longer need personal data for processing, but you need them to bring, exercise or defend actions in court, or
if you have objected to processing under Article 21 (1) of the GDPR and it is not yet clear whether our justified reasons take precedence over your reasons.
If processing of your personal data has been restricted, such data may be processed – in addition to being stored – only with your consent or for the purpose of expressing, exercising or defending the rights or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or the basis of an important public interest of the Union or of a State Member.
If the restriction of processing has been restricted under the above conditions, you will be informed by us before lifting the restriction.
Right of cancellation
You can ask us to immediately delete your personal information about you and then we are obliged to delete this data immediately if one of the following applies:
- personal data relating to you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- you revoke your consent under Article 6 (1) (a) or Article 9 (2) (a) of the GDPR and there is no other legal basis for processing.
- object to processing according to art. 21, paragraph 1 of the GDPR and there are no more legitimate reasons for processing, or object to processing in accordance with art. 21, paragraph 2 of GDPR.
- your personal data has been processed illegally.
- the deletion of personal data about you is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of your State Member.
- Your personal data relating to you was collected on the services provided by the information society according to art. 8, paragraph 1 of GDPR.
If we have published your personal data relating to you and are obliged to delete them in accordance with art. 17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR, we will take appropriate action, including technical measures, with regard to available technology and deployment costs, to inform the persons responsible for the processing of personal data that you, as the data subject, have requested the deletion any links to such personal data or copies or reproductions of such personal data.
The right of cancellation does not exist to the extent that processing is necessary:
- for the exercise of freedom of expression and information;
- for the fulfillment of a legal obligation necessary for processing under the law of the Union or the Member States under whose jurisdiction you are, or to carry out a task in the public interest or for the exercise of the official authority conferred upon us;
- for reasons of public interest in public health, according to art. 9, point 2, points (h) and (i) and art. 9, paragraph 3 of GDPR;
- for the purpose of archiving in the public interest, for the purpose of scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes according to art. 89 (1) of the GDPR, to the extent that the legislation in (a) may make it impossible or seriously detrimental to the attainment of the objectives of such processing
- for the purpose of expressing, exercising or defending actions in court.
If you have exercised the right to rectify, erase, or restrict the processing, we are obliged to inform all recipients to whom personal data relating to such data rectifications or deletions or processing restrictions have been disclosed to you this does not prove impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. We have the right to be informed about such recipients.
Right of data transfer
You have the right to receive personal data about you that you have not provided in an organized, usual and computer-readable format. In addition, you have the right to transmit this data to another responsible person without undue delay on our part, to whom personal data has been transmitted, provided that
- processing is based on consent in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1 (a) of the GDPR or Article 9 (2) (a) of the GDPR or on the basis of a contract under Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR and
- processing is done using automated methods.
In exercising this right, you are entitled to request the transfer of personal data relating to you directly by us to another responsible person, as far as technically feasible. The freedoms and rights of others must not be affected by this.
The right of transfer shall not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of an action in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferred on us.
The right to object
You may at any time, for reasons arising from your own situation, object to the processing of personal data relating to you on the basis of Article 6 (1) (e) or (f) of GDPR; this also applies to creating a profile based on these provisions.
We will no longer process your personal data if we can not prove the existence of rigorous processing bases that take precedence over your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the purpose of expressing, exercising or protecting legal actions.
If personal data relating to you are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data relating to you or to the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to the creation of profiles insofar as this is related to such direct marketing.
If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, personal data relating to you will no longer be processed for these purposes.
You have the option to exercise your right to object to the use of information society services using automated procedures using technical specifications.
Right to revoke the declaration of consent on data protection
You have the right to revoke your consent to data protection at any time. Revocation of consent will not affect the legal nature of the processing performed on the basis of consent until revocation.
Automatic decision in individual cases, including profile creation
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automatic processing – including the creation of profiles – that has legal effects against you or affects you in a similar way. This does not apply if the judgment
- is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and us;
- is permitted under the law of the European Union or the Member States under whose jurisdiction we are, and that legislation includes appropriate measures to protect your legitimate rights, freedoms and interests;
- or with your express consent.
However, such judgments can not be based on special categories of personal data under Article 9, paragraph 1 of the GDPR, unless Article 9 (2) (a) or (g) of GDPR applies and no measures have been taken appropriate to protect your legitimate rights, freedoms and interests.
In such circumstances, we will take reasonable steps to protect your legitimate rights, freedoms and interests, including at least the right to obtain a person’s intervention on our behalf, to declare a position and challenge the judgment.
The right to appeal to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to appeal to the supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State where you live, work or suspect the violation, if you believe that the processing of personal data relating to your GDPR is against you.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been filed will inform the complainant of the situation and the results of the complaint, including the possibility of legal redress under Article 78 of the GDPR.
10. Google Analytics.
This website uses the “Google Analytics” service provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) for analysis of user use of the website. The service uses “cookies” – text files stored on your terminal. The information collected by cookies is usually transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there.
Anonymization of IP is used on this web page. User IP addresses in EU Member States and the European Economic Area will be reduced. This discount removes personal references to your IP address. As part of the agreement on contractual data between web site operators and Google Inc., Google Inc. uses the information gathered to evaluate the use of the website and the activity of the website to provide services related to the use of the Internet.
In addition, you can use a browser plug-in to prevent the information you collect from cookies (including your IP address) from being passed to Google Inc. and their use by Google Inc. The following link leads you to the appropriate insert:
Here you can find more information on Google Inc. use of data: